The brand Henry’s dates back to 1929. Its creator, Mr. Henri handcrafted the product in a small workshop located in a popular district of Casablanca. The biscuit was then sold in a tin box called “demi-tine” (half-tin), a unit of measure that corresponds to 1.5 kg. Read more..
Quartier industriel Rue du Caire, lot 16 et 17, Aïn Sebaâ B.P. 20590 – Casablanca